- Most scans performed within 1-2 weeks*
- Most urgent scans performed within 48 hours*
- Completed in the comfort and convenience of your own hospital.
- Ultrasound report sent electronically to your clinic by 9am next business day.
- Boarded specialist consultations available upon request.
- Online 24-hour access to patient ultrasound images, reports, and cytology results
*Twin Cities clients only
Did you know that ultrasound can be used to evaluate the thyroid gland? Ninety percent of canine thyroid masses are carcinomas. Other differential diagnoses for a thyroid mass include lymphoma, adenoma, abscess, hematoma, lipoma, and rarely early hypothyroidism. ...